- Due to Ministry of Manpower regulation now websites cannot show any information of personal details such as biodata and can only show this biodata when user has registered and login. Any biodata need to blur the image and only those who register and login can see the biodata
So we have to revamp our home page
- Change maid search to Biodata
- Remove Galleries. Add in new link “Caregiver” put next to APS link
- Remove this notice
- Add in ‘Caregiver’ section here
- This whole recommended maid section needs to move to another page. (the biodata page listed A above.
- Replace this recommended maid section with a slider for promotion. Please let us know how to add pics or posters to this slider.
- Remove the promotion. Agency cant do promotion anymore
- Can tell me how to edit the address?
2) Biodata Page / link
This new created page should have the following
2.1) At the top will be the Recommended maids the below this will be the maid search form
New maid/ Ex-Singapore / Ex- Abroad / Transfer maid / APS / Caregiver (buttons)
2.2) Create the above buttons and put below the maid search form
- change these links to button and put below the search form
2.3) add in Caregiver at the drop down list
2.4a) please put this message at the top of the new Biodata tab page .
“ To view FDW profiles, registration is required In compliance with MOM (Ministry of Manpower, Singapore) policy to protect the privacy of FDWs” Please register here (hyperlink to register page)
2.4b) please blurr all the images of all biodata so that no once can see or click the biodata without register first such as recommended maids, aupair and APS
Something like this:
2.4c provide mouse over message when user put mouse at the biodata that is blurred
Something like this
Change the message to this “Login/Register to view FDW’s profile” then the link the login/register button to our register page